by: Saoirse Reise
It's that time of year once again. We all know that as soon as the "-ber" months come in, we better start saving up for Christmas. For parents this is a constant worry. What do you give your kids this year? We know you want to give them something new every year and possibly something they'll be able to really use everyday. Instead of giving the typical wish list items of kids comprising of clothes, gadgets, or toys, why not give them something that makes then grow in ways no gadget or department store item can ever give them? This is what we offer at Tenstringedlyre: the Gift of Music
We offer lessons where it is most convenient for our clients: either at home or at our home studio in Nuvali. At the moment we have home-serviced students at:
- Treveia, Nuvali
- Avida Settings, Nuvali
- Serendra, BGC
- Ayala Alabang Village
-Tahanan Village, Sucat
- BF Homes Sucat & Las Pinas
You can also make your child choose his/her instrument of interest:
Sounds fun-tastic, right? Now you can enroll your child by following these simple steps:
1. Inquire through any of the following:
-Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TenstringedlyreOfficial
-Twitter account: @tenstringedlyre #tslgiftofmusic
-Viber or plain text message: 0947.9919241
2. A form will be sent via email or facebook message requesting the following details: age of student, instrument of interest, level of proficiency, preferred schedule.
3. Considering the details previously given, a syllabus will then be crafted and sent through email.
4. A free assessment of your child may be performed at your home or at our home studio in Nuvali.
5. Regarding the contract and fees, the booking form, agreement form, and the details for the wiring of money for enrolment would be sent over email.
6. Hurray! Your child is now ready to start with his/her music lessons!
You have now given your child the gift of music that won't only last till Christmas, but for a lifetime. Have yourselves a Merry and Musical Christmas!